Setbacks are a fact of life. If you’re not planning for them, then you’re not thinking realistically about where you’re going.
A sure way to handle any setback, is to accept that they happen, as well as to let them happen. While this might seem to be ridiculous or even dangerous advice, the fact remains that setbacks are how we learn, or at least how we should be learning. As odd as it may seem, when you allow setbacks to occur, you prevent future setbacks by learning to avoid them.
In this ebook you will learn:
- How to deal with setbacks
- What a setback really is
- Why you should love yourself first
- The need to set realistic goals
- Why you should copy success
- The need and reason to create a backup plan
- Among other inisghts on sekback